Bizkey Network Progress Report
(2019.2.25 – 2019.3.3)
Product Technical Progress
【Payment Platform API】
1. Optimised payment API 90%
2. Developing payment management backstage 30%
3. Integrated with fiat payment platform 100%
1. Backstage development 70%
2. Front-end development 100%
【Optimised Biztalk & Bizpay】
1. Optimised referral system
2. Optimised sign-up process; Optimised notification
1. On February 26th, due to DigiFinex API upgrading requirement, the withdrawal, deposit and trading of BZKY on DigiFinex will be suspended until 18th – 25th March. In order to protect the interests of investors, Bizkey will give an airdrop and will perform a token buyback at price when the trading is suspended.
2. On February 28th, Bizkey token (BZKY) was listed on LBank. BZKY/ETH trading pair was opened.
3. On March 1st, Bizkey Chief Data Officer Grant Baker was invited by Gemalto, one of the world's largest data security firms, to a VIP luncheon to discuss data encryption and scalable security solutions.
Twitter: 10 tweets/retweets, 6 new followers
Facebook: 6 posts
LinkedIn: 4 posts
Weibo: 9 posts/reposts, 5 new followers
WeChat: 5 articles, 28 new followers
On March 1st, Bizkey and Sentinel Protocol signed a MOU tobuild a scam-proof wallet.
1. Communicated with Yukk on their requirements
2. Transferred Koipy merchants
1. Collecting information of potential city nodes
2. 1 intentional code added this week
3. Communicated with 4 potential nodes and followed up 2 potential nodes this week.
WeChat users: 8350
Telegram members(EN): 3700+;
Telegram members (KOR): 24900+
Kakao Users (KOR): 1100+
Facebook followers: 11300+
Twitter followers: 1000+